Well I'm glad the election is over, but I'm not glad about the results! However I am not standing around with my hand out waiting for my share of the wealth. Ricky and I am very happy with what we have worked for, however we are middle class so Obama Mama is going to take care of us! Ha-Ha! Unfortunately this election has nothing to do with good or bad, Democrats or Republicans it has become all about RACE. When I saw those people in Atlanta shouting in the streets last night I am embarrassed that we allow such trash to go around. I watched plenty of people on tv being interviewed about their voting decisions because they wanted a "black" president. Now how is race not a factor? I don't like him because he doesn't pledge our American Flag, not because he is black or politically correct African-American, this is my blog I can say black. Just when I thought the ads were over, Saxby and Jim Martin are going to have a run off so I have three more weeks of slander to listen too.
We have AWANA tonight. I have four boxes of chips, 72 packs in each box. The kids really like chips. One of our parents donated them. She works for a packing company that packs supplies for inmates. When they have items left over, she bring them to me. All four boxes! WOW!
How bout Palin in 2013?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Share the Wealth
Posted by Melissa at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment