BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas is Coming the Goose is Getting Fat...

That's my favorite Muppet Christmas song. I keep the cd in my desk drawer and listen to it from time to time. I'm just weird like that. Well last week mom and I took Brance, Annie and James Brian to Disney. We had fun with the kids, Disney was decorated so beautiful for Christmas but our resort had a lot of problems, our dining plan didn't work, our room wasn't clean, our park tickets wouldn't work, and the list continues. Out of four park days, we managed about two and a half days in the parks. We did everything in the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, a few rides in Animal Kingdom and a few rides in Epcot but none of the countries and the countries are my favorite part. I would like to visit next year during the first two weeks of December without kids so I can look at everything. We were there with some of the Thanksgiving crowd and it was way too much for me. Although the weather was perfect, I did have a verbal disagreement on one of the rides so James Brian was scared to death but didn't ever seen homesick. He just thinks I really crazy. I looked for Ashton Kutcher the whole time I was there because I was positive Ricky was having me punk'd but it never happened. Disney offered me a nice credit but it still hasn't made it to my credit card yet.

Annie is cheering most everyday and Brance is wrestling everyday. We have three more week of school then we are out for two. Brance stayed in Perry when we came back and Ricky picked him up on Thursday.

My grandma has been sick again, I didn't get to see her on Thanksgiving, she was in the hospital. Mom and Michelle got to pick her up but I had left before they made it back with her.

For most of the weekend we have piled up on the sofa watching Lifetime movies. We have finally changed to the ABC Family channel for a family Christmas movie.

I am having Ricky's family over for Christmas Eve this year. Ricky said I have gotten out of it for 15 years so its time I host it. Easy for him to say. At least we are off from work for the day so we can spend it getting things together.

That's all for now.

0 comments: