BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!

I am offically married to an old man, Ricky is 40! That used to seen so old but as I have turned 38 and I'm knocking on the door to 40, it doesn't seems old any longer. Ricky and I were invited to a graduation party on Friday for a high school friend of his in Gainesville, the kids stayed with a friend so we didn't have to drag them to a bar. We stayed a few hours and came home. It was very nice for Ricky to see a handful of friends that he hasn't seen in about 10 years.

I have a HUGE surprise planned this coming weekend for Rickys birthday. I chose this weekend because of Annie playing All Stars, once I got everything planned, All Stars changed their schedule to this weekend also. Ricky will be sad not to see Annie play ball but I know he will love his surprise. Its very hard to plan and pack for you and your spouse when he has no idea we are going anywhere. I'm so excited I won't be able to sleep all week.

The kids and I went to the grocery store today. I HATE taking the kids with me. I gave them each a list of about 10 items on it so they each got a small cart and took off, we managed to shop in less than 20 minutes and check out without any argument. They are so funny to buy name brand items that I buy and store brand items on things that are less important.

Ricky walked with me yesterday t 6:30 am for my birthday. I was thrilled to have him with me but a little sad not to have my girl time with my friends. Yes, my friend went too.

It is so hot outside today. I drove the Galaxie to church with the top down and was soaked with sweat when I got home, I just put that car straight in the garage until the fall. We drove the Mustang to the grocery store and Brance didn't understand why I wouldn't put the top down, I like the cold air.

Next week I'll have new photos to post, I'm sure you are tired of seeing the picture with Michelle and Michael!